China Plastic Synergy Group is a injection molding company in China, has handled hundreds of injection molding projects for clients. We focus on execution and quality assurance, and are always customer-centered, process driven, and enthusiastic about China Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturing.
We are your Ideal Partner in Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturing. With more than 18 years of experience in the industry. Our creative team of engineers takes care of every detail to make sure you get the highest quality parts at low cost. It all starts with filling out our Request for Quote form. We take every step possible to ensure the lowest price with the highest quality. You’ll receive your quote quickly, allowing you to make the most of your time.
The injection molding Process
- Stage 1: A molding in the shape of the product is produced and split into two halves.
- Stage 2: At the beginning of the manufacturing process, the two halves of the mold are clamped together tightly by the molding machine.
- Stage 3: Plastic pellets are loaded into the machine via a hopper, which then travel through a heater and are melted down into molten plastic.
- Stage 4: The molten plastic is injected into the mold so that it completely fills it, before being cooled and turned into a solid form.
- Stage 5: The two clamps are separated, with the finished product then being ejected from the molding machine.
Types of injection molding
It is difficult to classify injection molding processes into broad categories because the general principle is the same across the board. However, there are specific requirements that call for certain aspects as different mould designs and heating systems, and this is where deviations occur in injection molding. These types of injection molding are briefly discussed below; however, they do not make a comprehensive list as new methods are being developed to meet the demands of new requirements.
- Thermoplastic injection molding
- Insert Molding
- Cold Runner injection molding
- Hot Runner injection molding
How to Reduce Mold Cost?
injection molding can be an expensive process, but there are several ways in which you can reduce mold costs, including: